Marc Freedman is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Evolved Profits. He is a serial entrepreneur, CEO, and best-selling author who loves helping companies help people.
He and his team have 40+ years of experience helping businesses free up cash so that it can be reinvested into helping employees, growing the business, and creating Social Impact.
Profits With Purpose is hosted by Marc as well as Yanik Silver, author of Evolved Enterprise.
In the show Marc and Yanik will speak with the decision makers at medium to large sized companies and explore their experiences in growing their company, what lessons they’ve learned that others could gain from, where their company has/could reduce expenses, as well as explore what corporate social responsibility initiatives they are involved in (or other types of societally positive initiatives).
In this way the show will illuminate for other business minded people the ways that they can grow their business, reduce their expenses, and improve the way their company gives back to society. In that way the show will help businesses improve their Profits With Purpose.
Listen to the Profits with Purpose Podcast on your favorite platform:
Latest Profits With Purpose Podcast Episodes
- Dr. James Ramon Gibson is an established business professional, serial entrepreneur, and lifelong academic with broad experiences and expertise in leading global business enterprises. Dr. Gibson excels in developing and leading international teams that operate in a myriad of business disciplines. As the founder, President, and CEO of PMO Solutions Inc, Dr. Gibson continues to drive organizations forward by providing business strategy advisory services and enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to organizations large and small. As the Chief Strategy Officer for DeVo Protocol, he structures global partnerships that drive the mission of decentralizing volunteering and “building trust in philanthropy” using […]
- Derek Volk is the owner of Volk Packaging Corporation, a third-generation family-owned and operated corrugated box manufacturer in Biddeford, Maine. He has been working at Volk Packaging since high school and has been running the company for nearly 30 years. Derek and his wife Amy also founded a contract packaging company, Volk Paxit, in 2021. Derek is a Maine businessman, best-selling author, former radio personality, and nationally recognized public speaker. He is a grateful supporter of veterans’ organizations and created the Volk Packaging Heroes Wall as a way to honor members of the US Armed Forces, past and present. Along with […]
- Ep 34: Reconnecting Individuals and Gaining Knowledge: How Spokeo is Creating Easier User Interfaces While Giving Back– Profits with Purpose with Marc Freedman and Yanik Silver Episode 034 with Harrison TangHarrison Tang is the co-founder and CEO president of Spokeo, which he created in 2006 with a group of four friends from Stanford University. They envisioned a new way to approach social networks by providing an easy user interface to keep track of friends’ activities online. Since then, Spokeo has grown into a leading people search engine, reconnecting individuals to others all across the United StatesSpokeo and Harrison have both received multiple accolades acknowledging the company’s growth and success. Harrison was a recipient of the prestigious […]
- Jonathan has been in business financing for 14 years and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get over $500 million in funds. He founded Integrated Business Financing, a small business lending marketplace that specializes in getting businesses into the best financing programs they qualify for.From solopreneurs to medium size companies, growing startups to disaster relief funding, Integrated Business Financing helps simplify financing for businesses of all sizes. Jonathan lives in Tampa with his wife and 2 kids, an entrepreneur that enjoys helping other business owners grow and scale their businesses. Jonathan owns 2 gyms, and multiple real estate investments, and actively […]
- Jeff Mains is an expert at turning ideas into enterprises. He has built five companies totaling over $200 million in combined revenue, and four have been acquired by strategic buyers. He is the founder and CEO of healthcare SaaS Intelligent Contacts headquartered in Plano, Texas.Fanatical about helping entrepreneurs build stellar companies, Jeff is the founder and CEO of SaaS growth accelerator Champion Leadership Group where he mentors business leaders to navigate complex challenges and “futureproof” their business models to weather the inevitable storms of life and markets. He is the author of Small Fish, Big Pond: Building a World-Class Business […]
- Jeremy Ryan Slate is an entrepreneur, media expert, author, CEO, and founder of Command Your Brand. He studied literature at Oxford University and is a former champion powerlifter that helps visionary founders to impact the world and better mankind through podcasting and new media to create trust and opinion leader status. Podcast Magazine just included Jeremy on their 2022 40 under 40 in Podcasting list.Listen to this latest episode of Profits with Purpose where we talk with Jeremy Slate about how to manage your business based on statistics and not how you feel, while still giving back to others. In this […]
- Bessi Graham is an award-winning entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience working with business owners, governments large funding bodies to bring doing good and making money back together. From the grassroots of sitting in the dirt working with business owners and Pacific Islands to the UN headquarters in Geneva. Working with those who have “made it” but haven't found fulfillment, Bessi helps people put their time, talent, and treasure into their work in ways that align with their values and passions; allowing them to create a legacy they can be proud of. In this episode, we discuss:How doing good and […]
- – Profits with Purpose with Marc Freedman and Yanik Silver Episode 29 with Marc Freedman Listen to this latest episode of Profits with Purpose where we do things a little differently this week as Marc discusses the latest amendments to the Employee Retention Credit, Paycheck Protection Program, and Consolidation Appropriations acts and what you need to know as a business owner. In this episode, Marc discusses:Employer Retention Credit Act Amendment and what has changedExtensions to know about for the Consolidation Appropriations ActPPP Loan forgiveness and how PPP effects ERCWhat eligibility qualifications have changedEvolved Profits can help you figure out if you qualify, […]
- Jeff Risley is the Chief Growth Officer at Saxum, an issues-obsessed agency delivering strategic campaigns and digital solutions for a changing world. The team at Saxum is unapologetically committed to a better world, and Jeff loves nothing more than helping business audiences make meaningful change within their own organizations through smart and efficient investments in smart marketing strategies and new technologies Listen to this latest episode of Profits with Purpose where we talk with Jeff Risley about conscious capitalism. In this episode, we discuss:· Conscious capitalism as the future· Pressures from investors and customers driving positive social impact· How technology can help businesses be more […]
- Steve Levine is the CEO of Atmos Air with a mission to bring and restore to every indoor environment possible the same clean and pure quality of air that is typically only found at higher mountain elevations. After a successful career in the commercial alarm business he decided he wanted to do follow his passions and improve health and wellness, so in 2004 he founded the Clean Air Group with a commitment to bring products and technologies to market that improve the quality of our environments. It was in 2007 that Steve used his decades of executive experience to start […]
Browse more past episodes on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
Guest Appearances on Podcasts
The Sharkpreneur Podcast: Marc Freedman
Our Managing Partner, Marc Freedman, joined Seth Green of The Sharkpreneur to discuss Evolved Profits, our why and how to reduce companies expenses across any industry.