Marc Freedman is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Evolved Profits. He is a serial entrepreneur, CEO, and best-selling author who loves helping companies help people.
He and his team have 40+ years of experience helping businesses free up cash so that it can be reinvested into helping employees, growing the business, and creating Social Impact.
Profits With Purpose is hosted by Marc as well as Yanik Silver, author of Evolved Enterprise.
In the show Marc and Yanik will speak with the decision makers at medium to large sized companies and explore their experiences in growing their company, what lessons they’ve learned that others could gain from, where their company has/could reduce expenses, as well as explore what corporate social responsibility initiatives they are involved in (or other types of societally positive initiatives).
In this way the show will illuminate for other business minded people the ways that they can grow their business, reduce their expenses, and improve the way their company gives back to society. In that way the show will help businesses improve their Profits With Purpose.
Listen to the Profits with Purpose Podcast on your favorite platform:
Latest Profits With Purpose Podcast Episodes
- Jeremy Ryan Slate is an entrepreneur, media expert, author, CEO, and founder of Command Your Brand. He studied literature at Oxford University and is a former champion powerlifter that helps visionary founders to impact the world and better mankind through podcasting and new media to create trust and opinion leader status. Podcast Magazine just included Jeremy on their 2022 40 under 40 in Podcasting list. Listen to this latest episode of Profits with Purpose where we talk with Jeremy Slate about how to manage your business based on statistics and not how you feel, while still giving back to others. […]
- Bessi Graham is an award-winning entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience working with business owners, governments large funding bodies to bring doing good and making money back together. From the grassroots of sitting in the dirt working with business owners and Pacific Islands to the UN headquarters in Geneva. Working with those who have “made it” but haven't found fulfillment, Bessi helps people put their time, talent, and treasure into their work in ways that align with their values and passions; allowing them to create a legacy they can be proud of. In this episode, we discuss: How […]
- – Profits with Purpose with Marc Freedman and Yanik Silver Episode 29 with Marc Freedman Listen to this latest episode of Profits with Purpose where we do things a little differently this week as Marc discusses the latest amendments to the Employee Retention Credit, Paycheck Protection Program, and Consolidation Appropriations acts and what you need to know as a business owner. In this episode, Marc discusses: Employer Retention Credit Act Amendment and what has changed Extensions to know about for the Consolidation Appropriations Act PPP Loan forgiveness and how PPP effects ERC What eligibility qualifications have changed Evolved […]
- Jeff Risley is the Chief Growth Officer at Saxum, an issues-obsessed agency delivering strategic campaigns and digital solutions for a changing world. The team at Saxum is unapologetically committed to a better world, and Jeff loves nothing more than helping business audiences make meaningful change within their own organizations through smart and efficient investments in smart marketing strategies and new technologies Listen to this latest episode of Profits with Purpose where we talk with Jeff Risley about conscious capitalism. In this episode, we discuss: · Conscious capitalism as the future · Pressures from investors and customers driving positive social impact […]
- Steve Levine is the CEO of Atmos Air with a mission to bring and restore to every indoor environment possible the same clean and pure quality of air that is typically only found at higher mountain elevations. After a successful career in the commercial alarm business he decided he wanted to do follow his passions and improve health and wellness, so in 2004 he founded the Clean Air Group with a commitment to bring products and technologies to market that improve the quality of our environments. It was in 2007 that Steve used his decades of executive experience to start […]
- Richard Palarea is the CEO of Kermit, a Baltimore-based healthcare cost reduction and spend management company bringing automation and insight to the high-spend category of implantable medical devices within hospitals and health systems. Since its founding in 2011, Kermit has saved hospitals more than $200 million and manages 40% of the implantable device spend transacting in Maryland. Kermit has been recognized in multiple years as an Inc. 5000 company and by the Baltimore Business Journal as a Fast 50 company and a Top Software Company ranked by local revenue, as well as SmartCEO’s Future 50. Kermit is the recipient of […]
- Sammy Lyon is a real estate agent and project manager for residential sales and commercial development projects in Los Angeles. Sammy brings over a decade of experience in project management to the field of real estate and loves collaborating with others to think outside the box. Sammy is also the founder of GoodRents, a social impact project investing in buy-and-hold real estate investments and commits 5% of all gross profits from real estate to environmental, social and racial justice causes. Jason Neville is the co-founder of, Building Blocks a turnkey accessory dwelling unit design-build firm in Los Angeles. Jason has worked as a redevelopment […]
- As the founder and CEO of The Designers Group, Blima Ehrentreu is an accomplished interior designer that has led more than 100 projects in the last three years. Originally founded in Toronto, Canada and now head-quartered in New York, The Design Group has now expanded with an office in Miami. The Designers Group’s diverse project portfolio spans the residential and commercial sectors, and Inc. Magazine ranked The Designers Group no.15 among the top fastest-growing private companies in the New York Metro Area in 2021. As a key industry leader, The Designers Group is at the forefront of cutting-edge interior design, […]
- – Profits with Purpose with Marc Freedman and Yanik Silver Episode 23 Beth Shaw Beth Shaw is the CEO and Founder of YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide Inc. She is the author of four best-selling books on health and wellness. A pioneer in the Wellness, Yoga & Fitness space in North America, and started the global mind-body education school, YogaFit. Beth is a go-to yoga/mindfulness expert in the media and has been featured in numerous fitness, business, and consumer publications Beth is a frequent speaker at universities, conferences, and Fortune 500 Corporations. Beth educates others on Health & Mindfulness in the […]
- Ep 22: Give Me A Break: Finding Tax Advantages That Grow Your Business And Giving Back To Your CommunityGive Me A Break: Finding Tax Advantages That Grow Your Business And Giving Back To Your Community – Profits with Purpose with Marc Freedman and Yanik Silver Episode 22 Julio Gonzalez Julio Gonzalez, is the founder and CEO of Engineered Tax Services, Inc. and a national tax reform expert. Julio’s focus was to bring specialized engineering tax studies to mainstream America, which historically had only been available to Fortune 500 and public companies through the National Accounting Firms. Julio founded Engineered Tax Services, to marry the science of engineering with the principles of tax and accounting. He wanted to bring […]
Guest Appearances on Podcasts
Our Managing Partner, Marc Freedman, joined Seth Green of The Sharkpreneur to discuss Evolved Profits, our why and how to reduce companies expenses across any industry.